Thursday, March 14, 2013

First Foray 29th September 2012

First foray 29th September 2012.

HARDCASTLE CRAGS

Oliver and I had just started to get interested in Fungi and this was our first official foray with a camera, albeit a rather cheap one, borrowed from my Mum. This is a wonderful place to find all sorts of fungi all year round, and as you will see on later posts that we spent quite a lot of time there last year. I am backdating my blog to the present day, so please bear with me until I catch up and thank you for looking!

 Amethyst Deceiver (Laccaria amethyestina).


Beefsteak Fungus (Fistulina hepatica). 


Artist's Bracket (Ganoderma applanatum). Above and below.






Turkey Tails (Trametes versicolor) 


Common Earthball (Scleroderma citrinum). Held by my wonderful Son, Oliver.


 Unidentified Brown mushroom



Lumpy Bracket (Tametes gibbosa), above and below.




Sulphur Tuft (Hypholoma fasiculare).


 Oliver, enjoying his foray.

Unidentified fungus

No comments:

Post a Comment